BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why?

I saw a woman in the dark. Her ferocity sent bone-numbing spasms up my spine. Why was she in the dark? Why was she alone? These questions tickled my brain. Why would such terse questions plague my mind? All I wanted to know is why. Was this a dream? Am I dreaming right now? Most of my dreams were nebulous and minuscule, but this was clear and extensive. I walked over to the woman, our eyes met. I was feeling misanthropic when I analyzed her dissolute ways. How could I have known of her sins? Why was this happening to me? She was immoral and beautiful, like a rose with thorns. Her eyes burned of green and her soul was despicable. I knew what I had to do. I gave an admonishment, but she drew closer to me. I was a wreck. My mind was distraught and my body was taking over control. She was abject as she took off her red dress. I loathed this. I shouted out language reviling against her wiles. She wouldn't stop. Why did I see the woman in the dark? Why can I no longer see her? I must know. Why are my hands red, and why am I surrounded by darkness? Why?

0 comments: